Xanax as all anti-depressant drugs has its positive effects and its drawbacks. However, as a sole medication fighting depression, anxiety and stress occasions, it may be dangerous as being a strong substance that extremely tolerates the body, significantly influencing the nervous system.
There is no secret, that Xanax or better known by its second name Alprazolam is extremely addictive. Patients being at an unstable physiological state may quickly become dependent on it, even within several days of the treatment by Xanax when losing control over the dosage and anxiety.
Is Xanax bad for You?
There are several groups of people who are more likely to be affected by the drug post-effects. The first group include pregnant and nursing women. So, as the safety of the substance for young mothers is not investigated, avoid using Alprazolam during this period. Xanax could be also dangerous for the fetus and could affect its muscles and respiratory system. The most hazardous time is the first trimester. Infants also given to the risk of Xanax, because it can be passed into mother’s breast milk.
Another group of people that can be affected by Xanax is people who take exercises, drive cars or work with various difficult mechanisms. If you belong to one of this groups, you should avoid doing your regular work until you are taking Alprazolam, especially at the beginning of the course.
Xanax is also counter-indicative to people with specific medical diagnoses:
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Myasthenia gravis.
- A history of drug dependence.
- Serious depression.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- All types of brain disorders.
- Allergy / hypersensitivity.
Dangers of Xanax
Dangers of Xanax include:
- Excessive drowsiness – if you take Xanax on a daily basis you can feel excessive drowsiness even if you are do not overdose.
- Reactions – Alprazolam is known as a weapon that fights with different antifungal meds like Nizoral or Sporanox. You should consult your private doctor before taking Xanax.
- Injections – if you want to inject Alprazolam you should consider it is infusible and it can cause serious arteries failure. Injection of Xanax for drunken people may cause their immediate death because alcohol is an additional sedative substance.
- Usage along with illegal drugs as an enhancer – Alprazolam is well known to be used together with illegal drugs like MDMA, LSD, amphetamine, DXM, cocaine, marijuana and even heavy heroin in order to amplify their effect. These drugs cause high trigger addiction and using of Xanax while taking drugs can intensify all their side effects.
Bear in mind all these factors before buying Xanax.